The Five Benefits of Using Contract Employees:
If you’re thinking about using a Staffing Firm and you’re not sure if it is the right move for your company, there are some basics to consider. Approximately ten percent of the workers at major cocmpanies are Contract employees. Below are Five Basic Reasons why your company may benefit from using contract employees.
1. Fill in for Regular Employees, sometimes regular employees are out for extended periods of time: illness, vacation, maternity leave, disability, family issues, and more. Contract workers are a great way to ensure these ansences do not slow down company productivity.
2. Staffing Flexibility, companies can expect fluctuations in activity for a variety of reasons: special projects, seasonal periods, peak production times, economic cycles, unforeseen workloads, and more. Contract workers can be deployed quickly to address these challenging times.
3. Evaluate Workers, workers utilizing contract employees will allow you to evaluate workers before bringing them on as regular employees. Companies want to make sure workers: fit company culture, have the necessary skills to success in their position, want to commit to the position and company, enjoy the position and environment. This “try before you buy” approach redces the inherent riska that come with hiring.
4. Save Time and Money, using contract staffing services is a quick and cost effective way to find top talent. A good staffing firm: has a database of talented candidates, recruits, screens, and tests candidates, reference checks, as well as perform Nationwide Background checks, manages all government mandated payroll taxes, offers and administers benefits.
5. Find Unique Talent, Fiore and Associates, a quality staffing firm has expert recruiters who maintain a pipeline to top talent within their specialized focus. It is important to find a staffing firm that: has an experienced recruiting team, displays a history of long term success, has recruiters that specialize in your needs, and demonstrates success in placing the talent you require. Leveraging the experience and expertise of a staffing firm is a great way to secure the talent you need.
So that’s it. Those are the Five Basic Reasons. Sound like something you’d be interested in?
For more information about the benefits of a contingent workforce, call Fiore and Associates today!
Phone: (203) 877-9511 ext 503 Email: [email protected]